Build Site Information & Volunteer Forms
Thank you for volunteering to work with Habitat for Humanity of Clay and Yankton Counties! Take a look below at information that will help you be ready for your work day…Don’t forget to download, print and fill out the appropriate forms to bring to the site as well!
Volunteer Training & Forms
Volunteers under 18 must have a Minor Consent Waiver form signed by a parent/guardian.
All Volunteers should review our Sex Offender and Criminal Background Checks document.
- Wear comfortable work clothes since you will get dirty.
- Wear thick soled shoes or work boots.
- We generally provide, tools and safety equipment, although you are welcome to bring your own tools and safety equipment if you prefer.
- If you are part of a group, please make sure you check in with your group coordinator.
- No construction experience is necessary — just enthusiasm!