Volunteer your time
- Frame Work
- Hanging Drywall
- Installing Floors
- Tile work
- Trim Work
*You are encouraged to review our Sex Offender and Criminal Background Checks document.
Come with or without construction skills – all you need is enthusiasm and the readiness to lend a helping hand! Contact Us for more information.
Build Site Information & Volunteer Forms
Volunteer Training & Forms
Volunteers should start by completing our Online Safety Training Course.
All Volunteers must complete our Release and Waiver of Liability form
Volunteers under 18 must have a Minor Consent Waiver form signed by a parent/guardian.
All volunteers must complete our Volunteer Intake form.
All Volunteers should review our Sex Offender and Criminal Background Checks document.
- Wear comfortable work clothes since you will get dirty.
- Wear thick soled shoes or work boots.
- We generally provide, tools and safety equipment, although you are welcome to bring your own tools and safety equipment if you prefer.
- If you are part of a group, please make sure you check in with your group coordinator.
- No construction experience is necessary — just enthusiasm!